Thursday, August 9, 2012

I don't have these kinds of problems

I recently got back from my trip to Yellowstone National Park and it was absolutely amazing.  I had no idea that the park would be so beautiful.  I took over 600 pictures (all with my iPhone camera...love that thing!)  so I'm currently in the process of going through them all.  

Here are a couple to start with...




At first when I saw this planter, I thought "Oh cute, they made a little covered wagon". 




But then I saw that all the flowers had these wire covers on them.  Are they in flower jail?  It all became clear when I turned a corner and saw this herd of Elk!



This is definitely not a problem that I have on my balcony!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a freelance journalist for the Naperville Sun. I do the Blog Log each week, where we feature a blog in Naperville and the writer of the blog. Your blog caught my attention and I think it would be a great fit for the newspaper. If you're interested, I'd like to set up an interview at your earliest convenience. You can email me at JoyDavis234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete